Franklin County Auditor
Matt Beaton, Auditor
Marriage License Requirements/Information
Office Hours & Location:
· The Recording Department will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, Excluding Holidays
Franklin County Courthouse
Main Floor, Auditor’s Office – Recording & Marriage Licenses
1016 N 4th Ave
Pasco, WA 99301
· Marriage License is $57.00. CASH or Credit/Debit Card
(Checks are not accepted)
· The Marriage Application requires the following personal information:
· Applicants must provide picture ID such as a Driver’s License, State issued ID card, or a Passport
· Applicant’s social security number, current and past residence, birth place and birth name.
· Parental Information:
· Name of mother and father; state or country of birth (if born outside of United States); the maiden name of each applicant’s mother.
· Marriage applications must be completed online; a computer is available in our office for your convenience. Link to the Marriage Application is below.
· Both Applicants must be present to obtain the Marriage License. If it is not possible for one or both Applicants to appear in person, you may obtain the Marriage Application form by contacting our office.
· Both Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older and must present a photo ID with birth date.
· Applicants who are 17 years of age must be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian who can provide consent.
· Applicants under the age of 17 must contact the Benton-Franklin Counties Juvenile Justice Center to apply for a waiver.
Waiting Period and Ceremony:
If you have any questions regarding marriage licenses, please call us at (509) 545-3536 or email at RecordingMail@co.franklin.wa.us